Please click the picture of the type of burner you need:
How do you determine which burner replacement part you need?
What if you don't have your grill model number? Here are a few steps to determining the correct burner replacement for your grill:
Still no luck determining which replacement burner part you need? Call us! We want to help you keep your grill in your backyard and out of a landfill. We would be happy to help through the process of measuring and finding the right part!
- First, open your grill and remove the cooking grid and heat plate or briquette grate parts. This will allow you to see the burners in your grill. How many do you have?
- Next, look at the shape of the burner - is it shaped like an H or a Bowtie? An Oval? Is it a straight tube or rail? Is it shaped like a U or P or S? Most grills only have one type of burner in them, even if they have more than one burner.
- Finally, to ensure the correct replacement burner part, take the (or one of the) burner(s) out of your grill and measure the entire length and width.
- Your burner may have a tube that connects it to the valve. This is called the venturi tube. You will need to measure the length of the tube as well. If it has a bend in the tube, measure from the top of the tube to the bend and then from the bend to the edge of the tube.
- Click on the picture above that matches your burner part shape and use your dimensions to determine which one will fit in your grill.
If you would prefer a live customer service representative, please give us a call at 877-244-0737.