This looks like the right part - but the width of the one being replaced is 17 1/2" and it has an edge of 1 1/2" (depth) if it does not fit can I return it for full credit?

USA-Made Member's Mark Drip Pan / Grease Tray, Stainless Steel | 30-1/2" x 18-1/2"
Please check the dimensions carefully. Yes, you can return the part for refund for the price of the part, less shipping. Just call us for an RMA. https://grillpartssearch.com/Returns.html
Comment Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Answered by GPS on Jul 17, 2019
* required field